Thursday, January 26, 2006

I saw the sun!

The sun was out today - almost all day! Wow. It has literally been weeks of cloud in Winnipeg. Once in awhile the sun peeks out from behind the clouds, but today it stayed out to play almost all day! I was a little annoyed at myself when I realized what a difference it made in my mood today. Why does the weather play such a big role in how I feel? Well, regardless of whether or not it's justified, it put me in a good mood and I enjoyed the beautiful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i finally got this to work!!! Nice blog and i'll be back often. Just a tip, you will want to turn on word verification on your comments or you will get spam comments. take it from me, a veteran blogger...ha ha ha ha. Rhonda