Thursday, February 02, 2006

Our Kids

The other day we were sitting in the van waiting for Daryl. Anna-Christina put the hood of her coat over her head (I'm not sure if that is relevant to the story or not) and said, "I'm just an ordinary girl". I asked her if she knew what ordinary meant, and she said no. So I said, "Well, do you know what regular is?" She says, "Yeah, it means plain milk without chocolate!"

On Saturday we were all helping cook breakfast. Olivia had "accidentally" broken one egg and it was waiting in a big bowl for the other eggs to be scrambled. She had no idea I saw her, but out of the corner of my eye I caught this...With her arms wrapped around the big bowl, she peers in and says, "Hey, what are you doing? Are you a yo-yo? No, you're not a yo-yo! You're an egg!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute and intelligent grandkids I have. Thanks for doing a blog. I'm thinking about another bear to buy...and I'm poised to take the little guy for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

That was me, Dad.