Friday, October 17, 2008

Grandpa had to sneak out the door so Emilie wouldn't see me. She loved being with him as long as I was out of sight!
The B family at the wedding.
Mom and Dad/Grandpa and Grandma :-)
Very hard to get a good family picture when Emilie's pulling her sister's hair...

10 comments:

rachelslab said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! I've been wanting to see pics of the wedding and such. and wow, all those Schantz - in the picture of the little cousins in black and pink - looks like a little Tammy and Jennifer in the bunch. Thanks again for all the great pictures. The kids are so cute. You're not swinging through Louisiana on your way home are you? It would be great to catch a cup of coffee (well, for you anyway). Oh, and when I was looking at the pics I was wondering to myself, why are Robyn's girls wearing long sleeves - it's the dead of summer! Wouldn't they be hot. And I was honestly thinking it was August until just a second ago when it hit me that it's actually October and in some parts of the world, it might be a bit chilly. Okay, I think I've taken up enough of your precious comment space. I should go now.

Jenni said...

that was fun! thanks!

Anonymous said...

You all look so great! The girls are cute... the hot babe, the wedding destroyer..... let me guess... Olivia? Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back blogging. What fun to look at all the pictures, I know what you mean about capturing the color in trees this year we went to norther IA and it was beautiful to say it mildley.
Twila

Anonymous said...

great! i'm happy you had time to blog so soon! looks like a beautiful wedding!

Sabrina said...

Thanks so much!! I loved seeing all the pictures of the S. family. I loved AC and O's matching outfits. Does it come in my size?

Rita said...

thanks for the update and esp. wedding photos! The bride and groom look pretty pleased and so many cute little ones. i guess O. as well for the wedding destroyer. did they make that up on their own or get it from a movie?:)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the pictures, Robyn!! Thank you!! I was hoping to see some wedding pictures. I didn't even know she was getting married, till you blogged that you were on your way !! Sondra

LaRonda said...

Thanks for the pictures! It was so great to see how the S. family has grown...the grandkids are growing up so fast.

Looks like you had a lot of fun family time.

Robyn said...

Oh, for those of you who guessed about the "man" who crashed the wedding...It's Anna-Christina.