Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Happy List

Things that make me happy...

~coffee with a friend
~misty mornings
~sunny mornings
~getting packed to go camping
~kisses from my kids
~Emilie working very hard to say, "I....wuff....ooo"
~whoopie pies ready to take camping
~Colossians 1:22 - I am holy and blameless in the presence of God!!!
~rainy nights
~watching my kids play soccer
~seeing my kids earn awards for: Citizenship (Olivia was chosen for her class), first place in a math contest (AC), and most badges earned in their clubs (both girls)
~my husband asking me out on a date
~fresh oregano and basil
~the ocean and foghorns at night
~the light at the end of the residency tunnel

4 comments:

LaRonda said...

"A Happy List"...what a great way to keep a good perspective!
What great recipes do you have to share with your fresh basil and oregano? I planted herbs this year and would love to have some new ideas.
How close is the light at the end of the tunnel? Maybe we can count down together :)

Rhonda said...

i like this list! it only makes me a teeny bit sad, because i'd like to share some of those things with you. :) especially the whoopie pies. :)
thanks for posting...have fun camping! oh, i was going to tell you, i did see your comment on the last post. good for you!

rachelslab said...

Great list! what bright kids you have! I need to make a happy list because all I can think of right now is my grumpy list. I'm sure some sleep will help that. Yeah, how much longer do you have there? do you have plans for when Daryl is done? we just need to talk sometime. = )

Karla said...

I like all of them. I want the whoopie pies, I'm proud of your kiddos, I want to go camping, and I like that there's a light finally. :) I love you!