Monday, May 30, 2011

Okay, I'm here...Probably for the last time until we are moved and settled (just being realistic). I'll try not to sound depressed as I update you on our lives. Life is bittersweet right now...

-so thankful that being sad to leave Halifax means that we have made wonderful friends
-happy to have seen pictures of the house we'll be renting in TO and feeling pleased with it
-feeling jealous of people who are planting things...that means they'll be around to reap the harvest.
-thankful that God guided my surgeon and my leg is healing
-thankful for a husband who took a week off work and parents-in-law who did laundry, cooked, cleaned, etc. and made me sit on a chair :-)
-jealous of anyone who experiencing sun, picnics, and warm weather. It just doesn't stop raining.
-excited for AC who is going to participate in a track and field meet tomorrow. She had to try out for it and she made the long-jump team. They are going to one of the university campuses to compete against other schools.
-rested after 2 days in PEI, sitting at a beautiful cottage drinking coffee
-thankful that God reminded me that He is already in Toronto, He's not just following us there!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

i don't know exactly what to say except:
1. IHYB, BD. :D
2. i'll pray for you. love you.

Jennifer M said...

Thank you Robyn for the pictures and comments. I just read Rhonda's blog and realized that you two are going through the moving thing around the same time. I pray all goes well for you. So glad the surgery is over and you are up and around again.