We're here. We're alive. We're mostly happy. We're thankful. We're together. We're tired. We're unpacking. We're getting used to a new normal. More later.
Well, that's all good to know! I've been thinking about you! Hope you're settling in well. would love to see pictures of your new place and life now. = )
Was thinking about you today! Glad to know you have all safely arrived. I can't seem to find a moment to write a letter these days, but I'd really like to try to write one to you soon. Maybe I'll end up SEEING you before I write.... if I decide to come down in Sept. Still deciding.... and need to figure out if I'd have the option i.e. if I could get someone to stay with the kids we'd leave behind.
2 comments:
Well, that's all good to know! I've been thinking about you! Hope you're settling in well. would love to see pictures of your new place and life now. = )
Was thinking about you today! Glad to know you have all safely arrived. I can't seem to find a moment to write a letter these days, but I'd really like to try to write one to you soon. Maybe I'll end up SEEING you before I write.... if I decide to come down in Sept. Still deciding.... and need to figure out if I'd have the option i.e. if I could get someone to stay with the kids we'd leave behind.
Post a Comment