Tuesday, February 06, 2007
The News is Out
Well, here it is. After you tell your kids this kind of news, there's no point in trying to keep it a secret to the rest of the world! Yes, we're having (another!!!) baby in September. Wow. Amazement? Fear? Shock? Happiness? Dismay? Excitement? How 'bout all of the above! We've had a little time to process the idea now, and I'm actually starting to get excited. :-) I guess God knew that we needed an answer to our question of whether or not to have a 4th child! At least we are laughing and not crying, dismayed but not overwhelmed... (how does that go again?). Well, at least now I know I'll get a few comments. Sorry to not tell everyone personally, but you know, it's a little different when it's #4. Hurry and leave your comments because we're leaving tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That's so funny! Last night I was thinking, "I'm going to email Robyn and ask her if she is pregnant. That would explain why she hasn't blogged in ages!"
Congratulations! Glad the question was answered for you! You might want to figure out a way to answer the question yourself after this one. I know I do! (For me, that is.)
Can't wait to see you soon!
Oh believe you me, we're going to figure out a way! :-)
Oh my goodness Robyn I am shocked. Congratulations! How are you feeling? I hope you can still have a great time in Banff. I don't think I will be joining you and Sabrina this time :)
Me again....
we announced our #4 on the blog too. As if you have time to tell everyone personally when you've already got three!
YEAH!!! Granddaughter Oops, grandchild, Number Eight for us. Couldn't be happier, but do feel fo your load. Just remember, this too shall pass.... Love you, Mom
Perplexed, but not in despair, hard pressed on every side, but not crushed, persecuted, but not abondonded... I think it goes something like that... wow - you go with your bad self.
Congratulations!!! and if you were wondering and if it's a girl.it's ok with me if you want to name her after me. :~) Xiomara is a nice simple name. :~)
2 Cor. 4:7-10. is the verse you guys were thinking about.
I like Xiomara Denise, myself. Or Rhonda Denise, if it suits you better. I wish I could have seen everyone's faces as they read this. :) Have a great trip. I love and miss you!
i just didn't want to be left out! :) so congrats again. like i said, too bad i'm not still single! :)
congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! our babies will be close together! What is your actual due date? did you know this when we talked at Christmas? Sorry for all the questions. :) Enjoy Banff!
Yay, congratulations, #4 that is soo exciting!! HOw are you feeling? Do you usually feel good at this time? I hope you do. I think you are about the 8th couple we know of that are expecting this year, wow what year!
Rhonda sent me over here! Now I see why! Congratulations!! Appropriate verses, there. I'm sure you'll need them more than once! Maybe you guys can be like Mr. and Mrs. Schantz and not quite figure out how to stop having kids for a very long time. :-) Sorry, Carolyn, couldn't resist.
Post a Comment