Here is Adrienne in her favourite spot in the house (next to the toilet, of course!). If I put all her board books in the plastic tub, she can spend a long time pulling them out and looking through them. It's fun to see her enjoying books so early!Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Definitely a sure sign she's a genius!
She's so cute. I miss you guys! Wanna drive seven hours and visit? :-)
she's very cute!! I think she looks like Karla
very cute, indeed. and that shirt brings back memories. it does look much better on your kids than mine, though. :)
well, thanks, sabrina! she is cute and looks pretty smart with all those books, whoever she looks like.
Smarty pants she is. Hey, did you know the candy "Smarties" are made in Canada? Makes sense, eh?! :o) ps. thanks for the card from ya'll!
Post a Comment