Thursday, March 08, 2007
Mini Vacation
This week Daryl had to go to Sioux Lookout to do a clinic for a couple days with Dr. D. So the girls and I went along to visit our friends R and K, and little A. It was so good to see them and be hosted by such great hosts! So nice not to have to think about meals, etc. for a couple days and just stay inside and have a nice visit. Daryl had to work quite a bit, but I think he enjoyed himself dispite not making it back in time for meals with the rest of us! It was nice for him to work in a small community like that and see what it would be like. And of course R's work hours, etc. there made it look quite appealing! :-) Thanks for everything, R and K!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like fun! And even though it's not T. Bay (where I really want you to live) it is closer! Glad you had a good little holiday.
Hey Robyn,
I know it was awhile ago when you asked for ideas for crafts or things to do with your girls, but I wanted to share this web site with you. www.familyfun.com I use this web site all the time in fact we did a craft tonight that I found off of there. They also have great ideas for planning parties Rhonda, and all kinds of ideas for birthday cakes. Have fun looking!
Hey little Robbie - just stopped by to say hi - and I'm trying to figure out who R and K are - just a mental lapse I'm sure. = )
ok for the 4th time i'm trying to leave you a comment. i hope it works. and after all that hassle, i don't know what i wanted to say anyway. argh.
how about this: pick a nice place to move to so that when we want to come be your neighbours we like it too. ha ha. :)
Post a Comment