Just to let everyone know, I haven't been eaten by crocodiles or anything. Internet access is limited here, and we "pay as you go", so I haven't been able to post when it suits me. Anyway, you can email me if you want Rhonda's blog address and you can see some pictures there that she posted. Keep checking back and I will try to post pictures soon.
Daryl left for Mandritsara yesterday. I haven't heard from him yet. We had a nice outing today with all of us, going grocery shopping and out for lunch. It's nice to let the kids see the busy city and all the sights. Rhonda and I also checked out the market to see what kind of souvenirs we want. Going out is an adventure in itself for us!
Until later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
...For which we are grateful! I'm working for tik today, but had to come home to pick up some stuff. maybe we can call in the morning.
Post a Comment