awwww! Did you do the face painting? It's so pretty. I'm glad I got to see them all and meet Emilie! Even though I barely talked to them 'cause I was so busy gabbing at you!
thanks for the pictures! I want to see the new haircut. :) P.S. I thought it was funny that you left a comment on my blog as daryl -you two really are one I guess!
I wish I could take credit for the face painting, but I can't. :-) We were at a Valentine's party for National Heart Defect Day. (you know, all the cardiology stuff!) Kim, I have to wait for a good hair day! :-)
very very cute! i think emilie is looking more like the others in that picture. we should talk sometime; i'm wondering if the march plans are still on or not...
7 comments:
awwww! Did you do the face painting? It's so pretty. I'm glad I got to see them all and meet Emilie! Even though I barely talked to them 'cause I was so busy gabbing at you!
Those are so cute! Why were their faces painted? And where is the picture of you with your new haircut?
thanks for the pictures! I want to see the new haircut. :) P.S. I thought it was funny that you left a comment on my blog as daryl -you two really are one I guess!
very very cute little girlies! Thanks for sharing with us.
I wish I could take credit for the face painting, but I can't. :-) We were at a Valentine's party for National Heart Defect Day. (you know, all the cardiology stuff!) Kim, I have to wait for a good hair day! :-)
very very cute! i think emilie is looking more like the others in that picture. we should talk sometime; i'm wondering if the march plans are still on or not...
your girls are too cute!!
Post a Comment