This is going to be short and hopefully sweet.
- The girls had a blast being at Papa and Grandma's for a week. I love hearing them sing "We're Going to the Zoo" (from Papa) and "I Marvel at the Wisdom of our God" (from Grandma)... both memories of my own childhood.
- Daryl and I also had a great trip. It was nice to have lots of time to ourselves, even if Emilie was along. She loved the attention she got! We left feeling very good about all the decision making so far. We are now waiting to hear from the board of directors on whether the funding has been approved. We should know in the next couple of days. We feel totally at peace.
- We STILL have major cabin fever. Tomorrow is supposed to be super cold. I'm sooooo ready for spring.
- We had a very nice Easter. Standing outside at a sunrise service in -20C weather is definitely something to remember. This year it really struck me that I need to keep living like I believe Jesus is alive. I mean, I always know it, but do I really, truly live like it matters to me?
Oh, and mom and dad cooked a really awesome Easter dinner.
- I forgot my camera on the trip. I had it packed, and then decided I should empty the memory card before we leave. So it was left attached by a cable to the computer. Duh.
I'm tired. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Guess I won't whine for pictures then... good to hear from you, as always. Has grandpa taught them "I've been everywhere" yet?
i was all set to whine, too! :) but, good to read this, nonetheless. thanks for taking the time...
Ok Robyn. Enough is enough. I read this post yesterday and ever since then a coule of lines from the "Marvel" song have been going through my head. incessantly. And I can't remember the rest of them. I just tried to google them but with no luck. Could you please give my brain a rest and send me the lyrics!!?? My brain and poor memory thank you very much.
I'm with Iris....I can only think of a few lines of that song too. Please post lyrics. =)
Thanks for the surprise visit! It was so good to see you guys again. We're coming to Winnipeg April 24 for the weekend. We'll let you know what our plans are closer to the date.
Post a Comment