Monday, April 07, 2008

Snow Princesses!

Emilie is 6 months old!

13 comments:

Kim said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!! :)

great pictures, i like your hair, i can't believe you let your kids go out in the snow like that :), all the girls are so cute, i like the fake injury, i think those are all my comments.

Robyn said...

P.S. Almost all that snow is GONE!!! YAY!

rachelslab said...

Little ROBBIE! Your hair! WOW! It looks really cute on you! You look like Kar Kar. wow! It's that slippery slope, our ancestors were right! = )

Sabrina said...

What great pictures! Emilie is adorable.

Anonymous said...

hey! I miss you... when are going to come and visit??? your girls are getting big... take care

Matthew and Rhonda said...

love all the pictures, love your hair, love your baby. can you put a brick on your baby's head? :D

Anonymous said...

nice hair cut, robyn. Nice pics of all the girls.

LaRonda said...

great pictures! I am so glad our snow is gone!!

Robyn said...

Rhonda, we are building things with bricks a lot and we often make Emilie carry them on her head. She's good at it because her melon is quite large and strong. Just out of curiousity, why do you ask?

Matthew and Rhonda said...

you know, so she stops growing till i get there! :)

Robyn said...

Rhonda,
Oh, I thought you meant cause her head is so big. :-) cause it really is a huge noggin. Even her sisters comment on it sometimes...

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the brick on the head too. I thought it must be an inside joke.

I still can't get over how different Emilie looks from the other girls!