We hit the jackpot on Saturday. Daryl wanted to look for some clothing at Sal Army, so we decided to take the whole family. When we pulled up to the store, I noticed there were signs in the window that said, "All clothing and furniture 50% off today". Yee-haw!
We had two carts full of stuff, and after awhile Anna-Christina said, "Mom, we have to get out of here. You guys are spending way too much money and I'm worried we won't have enough left to buy vegetables at Superstore!". (I'm still not sure if she was serious, or just tired of being there)
Anyway, since some of you will be wondering what great bargains we got, well, I'll tell you. When we got home I made a list of everything as I took it out of the bags, just because I was curious what all we got for the $$ we spent.
Here it is:
-large plastic serving platter
-Melita coffee pot (for camping)
-5 kids books
-Adventures in Oddessy 6 cassette set
-baby food grinder
-It's a Wonderful Life
-2 DIY books
-hardcover World Atlas
-kid's cd travel case
-men's dress shoes
-4 pairs men's pants
-men's sweatshirt
-4 men's dress shirts
-2 pair men's shorts (not underwear) :-)
-girls' flip flops
-13 girls' tops (I got a little carried away, but they were good brand names...)
-5 pairs traning panties
-2 pairs girls' shorts
-1 ladies tee (yep, that's all I got)
Total: $78
Not bad, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Was there anything in that list for you?
Awesome bargain shopping! I love that kind of shopping!
wow! will you please take me when i'm there??
way to go, wonder-woman-shopper!
That's awesome! I wish we had stores like that around here. we have used clothing stores, but they're nothing like what you and mom shop at. I'm hoping to get to a few when we're in TB.
Post a Comment