Oh my goodness---you're so right, Emilie with her head down is adorable. And her hair is curly and longer. Those guys with green shirts making dead chickens leave me speechless! How entertaining it must have been to eat out with them.:b I'm so happy for you and Delores to have had that time together. And thanks for the one of A-C in her soccer outfit. Wish I could come to a game or two.
Anna-Christina, I think you look great in your soccer shirt, and I'm glad you're having fun. I'm curious if the best part is getting to wear a shirt that says Tim Hortons on it? I know I would like that. Does it mean you get all-you-can-eat timbits at every game? Love, Auntie Rhonda
Loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all during the visit with your cousin and family. So nice they could visit you!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness---you're so right, Emilie with her head down is adorable. And her hair is curly and longer.
Those guys with green shirts making dead chickens leave me speechless! How entertaining it must have been to eat out with them.:b
I'm so happy for you and Delores to have had that time together. And thanks for the one of A-C in her soccer outfit. Wish I could come to a game or two.
I love all the pics from both posts. Looks like lots of fun and beautiful sites.
Anna-Christina,
I think you look great in your soccer shirt, and I'm glad you're having fun. I'm curious if the best part is getting to wear a shirt that says Tim Hortons on it? I know I would like that. Does it mean you get all-you-can-eat timbits at every game?
Love, Auntie Rhonda
Great pics! Your cousin is so great! Remember Karla's wedding? = ) Looks like a swell time. The dead chickens - interesting.
Loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all during the visit with your cousin and family. So nice they could visit you!
Mother Schantz
Post a Comment