I don't often post links for things, but I think you will be glad if you take the time to see this. It's about 10 minutes long...please let it download before you start it so it doesn't get interrupted.
It's not just another video clip, in my opinion - it will remind you what your purpose in life is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I watched this today and it was really good and has also raised a lot of theological type questions in my mind (again) - this I used to debate with people in Indiana and such. Hmmmm.... maybe I'll try to type them out when I have more of a brain. But thanks for the link. Lots to think about. And do!
I meant things, not this - sorry.
powerful! thanks for sharing it. now, what to do...
Thanks for sharing this! Great reminder...this is why we are here on this earth!
Post a Comment