- The countdown is on! 4 days until we leave for the States! We are all looking forward to travelling and seeing family. Not to be selfish, but I wish we were seeing my family too...It's been a year since I've seen my sisters and I'm feeling very sentimental.
But I will thoroughly enjoy spending time with my in-laws and look forward to relaxing there.
- The girls had a very successful musical at church. It was great. Our three oldest sang a trio and they did a fantastic job. Especially considering that the music died out halfway through and they couldn't hear it properly! They made a good recovery. I would say this to her face, but I think Adrienne was the star of the show. I don't know how many people came up to me afterwards and exclaimed over her. She was hilarious.
- The girls' school concert is tonight. After the one at church where all the songs were about the different names of Jesus, this one doesn't seem too special. That's okay...they've worked hard on it and are excited about performing again. (P.S.We have friends coming over for gingerbread lattes and biscotti after!)
- I'm liking living in a warmer climate, but I don't know which I prefer: -30 and sunny or +5 and rainy. Daryl is missing the snow and cold, but I don't think I am yet. Although the thought of snowmobiling or skating does sound lovely...for now I'm enjoying not having to bundle up 4 kids.
- I probably won't take time to post again before Christmas, so here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful season of celebrating Jesus!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How many hours driving for you to get to PA?? we will pray for safe travels for you.
Gingerbread latte's and biscotti sounds so great. I would love to have the recipes for those.
We hope you guys have a really great Christmas. We miss you dearly.
Lots of love from the Wilsons.
Jenn
Wow! I didn't realize you were leaving so soon. I think you're quite right enjoying the temps. you have. This -29C with a wind chill down to -34 is not the most pleasant thing. Can't wait to see the girls' programme when it comes.
i know which climate i prefer - i'm chilly today because it's only about 20*. ha. :)
have a great time with the in-laws one and all. can't wait to see pictures of everyone from that branch of the family brushpile. :)
miss you too. :( we should let the kids talk on skype sometime in the next weeks.
i wish we were seeing you too! maybe i'll sneak over to PA before we leave...hmm, not a bad idea...well, Merry Christmas (just in case I don't actually get on over there)!
hey! how's it going?? I am home 4 2 wks. its good to be home. I already gt yelled at by mom, i just got here.. lol!!
Merry Christmas!!!
I wish we would be crossing paths in Pa, but this year we are going to be in Kansas City with Tim's family. We have to plan a little bit better next time :) Merry Christmas!
Have a merry Christmas! I guess that's all. And hope your travels go well with all your kiddies.
Post a Comment