Where did you skate? lake or pond? i know it's not the ocean. :) The ice just looks so nice and clear and smooth. I love your short hair-do also. Very nice to see your smiling face! Hope you have a great week. Jenn
Jenn, it's called a pond, but it's really more of a small lake :-) The ice actually looks a lot smoother than it is, too bad. It rained a lot and then refroze...but it's decent out in the middle of the lake. I'll show you WHEN YOU COME THIS SUMMER!!! :-)
4 comments:
Where did you skate? lake or pond? i know it's not the ocean. :) The ice just looks so nice and clear and smooth.
I love your short hair-do also. Very nice to see your smiling face!
Hope you have a great week.
Jenn
Jenn, it's called a pond, but it's really more of a small lake :-) The ice actually looks a lot smoother than it is, too bad. It rained a lot and then refroze...but it's decent out in the middle of the lake. I'll show you WHEN YOU COME THIS SUMMER!!!
:-)
Ok...but i hope we are not skating on it then.
Hey...where is the closest beach?
looks like a lot of fun!! We are snowed in here today. We made donuts and the children went sledding.
Post a Comment