(Captions are
below each photo)

My Happy Spot...just begging for something green to be planted in it!

Forgive me for posting more shots of Peggy's...but sometimes I can't help myself. On this one (above) I had been playing with my camera and didn't realize it was still on colour highlight. I love it and I think I might enlarge and frame it.

Just loved the sunbeams from heaven touching the lighthouse.

I am becoming more aware of what a good cartoonist Olivia is becoming. She quickly sketched a farm the other day and I took a couple pictures because the paper was so huge I didn't want to save the whole thing. She doesn't put much detail into her artwork, but it's usually obvious what it is.
6 comments:
Cute pictures Olivia!
Looks like she's your artist!
Jenn
Thanks, Robyn! I love those dresses. I wouldn't have been able to describe them from what we'd seen on skype that day.
Love your happy spot too. It may even inspire me...
Thanks for posting all of these... makes me miss you all!
Love the pictures.
Hope you had a fab Easter. The girls look amazing.
Miss you. Often in my thoughts.
Nice update!! Nice dresses..Nice view..Everything is Nice!! NICE NICE NICE!!!
So happy for you and all your new friends!!
Cute pictures! It sounds like you have found some great friends too. I am so happy for you!
What an artist you have. Keep encouraging her to draw, maybe she will be like her Aunt Jenny.
Post a Comment