Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PHOTOS!

Easter Sunday with friends. They brought the girls these outfits from India.
Mom, take note: L-R Pauline, Catherine, Robyn :-)

This year we tried something new for our eggs. We taped them with electrical tape in different shapes (some cut out by hand and some punched with a craft punch). They turned out quite nicely and we had a lot of fun playing. The one above was taped and dyed 3 times, if I remember correctly. Pretty neat, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their dresses! They are beautiful!
Great eggs too!
And I love the scenery pics! Can't wait to see it in person.
I look forward to hearing what becomes of your "happy spot"
Miss you tons girl!
I drew your name from the prayer bucket the other night.....praying for you.
Love Jenn

Iris said...

I like all the pics too. And the dresses. And your happy spot. And the commentary with the pics. And you. =)

My Not-So-Empty-Nest said...

Robyn, thanks for the pictures. I've never met Pauline before though. JK! I know what you will say about that, but I honestly don't think her face is familiar. Guess I had other stuff on my mind then, eh?