


We were very happy to have some family here this past week! Karla, Kirk, and Jose were all here from Monday to Saturday. My parents also stopped in for a couple nights on their way home from Kansas. We had a great time. Of course the highlight was Jose's proposal to Kim! We were honoured to be a part of it (I even got to carry the diamond to the restaurant in the diaper bag!), and Kim was shocked at how he planned it. It was a lot of fun.
The girls had such a blast having aunties and uncles around. I was amazed at how much energy Uncle Kirk had (until the last day :-)! I think Anna-Christina and Olivia wore all of them out.
The pictures are of our triple date at Massawa (Ethiopian food!). The only thing missing was Matthew and Rhonda! :-(
It is so funny to me sometimes to think of me and all 3 of my sisters as married women (or soon-to-be-married)! For some reason it strikes me funny. It's a lot of fun. And now I have all the brothers I can handle!

3 comments:
Even though it's been hard for me to know you were all together, I'm so glad you had so much fun! I can't wait to be in on the fun in September!!! Thanks for the update. Miss you!
Congratulations Kim! Robyn, it's hard for me to believe that all you "Nisly" girls are going to be married. I still remember the days of singing "Jesus Loves Me" and quoting John 3:16 to the drunks on the other side of the fence while standing in the "big yard" at the RC. I also remember something about trying to raise money for a plane... Oh the memories. I love them!! I also have to admit that I'm very impressed that Karla married one of my cousins!
thanks for everything. we had tons of fun last week. the trip wasn't too bad either, except kirk's back was sore. must've been the work out he got from playing.
Post a Comment