Well, it's almost time. I'm getting ready to head out the door for a ladies' retreat. If you think of us, please pray for our kids especially. Daryl is working part of the weekend and they are going to be here with a sitter. They seem pretty insecure right now...Daddy's gone a lot and now mommy is leaving too. I kind of feel like I should stay home, but I'm on the women's ministry executive and have responsibilities at the retreat. (And I need a break from my kids too!)
But, thank God, next Wednesday we leave for 2 weeks of vacation!!! Family time!!! Beach!!! YEAH!!!
So it might be awhile until I update this. If I'm really with it, I'll post some pictures while we're on our trip - no guarantee though! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey - I just wanted to be the first to comment - Hope you are having (or had) a great weekend! See you around.
make sure you check out the comment i just left a couple of entries ago (handsome husband one). are we going to see you guys this week?! we hope so...
hope your weekend went well! Enjoy your vacation. What beach are you going to? Sounds great!
hope you had a good weekend...I did! I'll try to e-mail you before you leave...don't hold your breath though.
Matthew says, "The coffee might be on, but it's getting mighty cold."
C'mon, we know you're home...where are the beach pictures?
Post a Comment