Allow me to vent a little...
I don't know if I'm stressed out recently, or what. But I've been thinking of a lot of pet peeves. Wanna know? I'm sure there's more than this...
-Regular hand towels in public washrooms
-People who let their 12 yr old kids play on the playground equipment with the 2 yr olds
- Free roaming dogs and cats that you-know-what in my flower beds.
- Wet hand towels (what is it with me and towels?)
- Drivers who get mad when I know I didn't do anything wrong
- Condescending doctors (albeit patient or not)
I know there was another big one but now I can't remember what it is. Maybe it's better that way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how about kids that don't start eating their rice until you mention dessert?
pedestrians...that's the one your forgot! :)
empty hangers in the closet! Yeah I know it's kind of weird. :~) but I can't help it.
Post a Comment