Well, so much for planning meals, Betty Crocker. My week is totally rearranged. Oh well. The name of the game is "Flexibility".
Today the girls are at dance practise. They are learning a little dance to perform in church. They are very excited about it. The girl that is teaching them is highly revered, in their books! She's 13 I think and they think she is very cool. I'm quite anxious to see how this will turn out...
And I am off to an auction at church. It's a fund raiser for the women's ministry. I'm donating a coupon for 4 loaves of bread so we'll see how much it goes for.
Daryl is sound asleep on the couch, after not getting one wink of sleep last night. I don't know how he does it. I'm scared he's going to fall asleep on his bike on the way home one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I'll give 20,000 for your bread coupon... (Not dollars, silly!) :-)
20,000 what? Just curious.
maybe 20,000 tree leaves :O)... when I was a kid we used to play with banana leave as money, it was green :O)...
20000 ariary. that equals $10 US. but it sounds
as i was saying before i had a brain fart...doesn't it seem much more impressive to say 20000 than 10?
Ahhh, I kinda liked the banana leaves.. or what about friut loops?
Hey, I'd take banana leaves or fruit loops over the measely $7 I got for my bread!!! Oh well.
Hey, sorry about your luck Hilda! I'm sure it wasn't for lack of quality.
you should make bread out of banana leaves and froot loops and then i'll pay you $7 to eat it. after that your women's group can minister to you for free.
i like karla's idea the best
Post a Comment