life from my perspective
wow Robyn - that's a lot of updatin! Good to hear from ya. your poor baby - I can just see you laughing your head off as you try to comfort her. I'll give her free therapy when she's older. = P
once again, I know i checked your site since you updated and only saw it today. grrr. anyway, great update. and 'bingo arms'? I'm still laughing.
I'm not sure I want to admit this on the world wide web, but I'm trying to figure out what "bingo arms" are???
Okay, just picture an old lady with very short sleeves playing bingo. That's what my arms look like! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow Robyn - that's a lot of updatin! Good to hear from ya. your poor baby - I can just see you laughing your head off as you try to comfort her. I'll give her free therapy when she's older.
= P
once again, I know i checked your site since you updated and only saw it today. grrr. anyway, great update. and 'bingo arms'? I'm still laughing.
I'm not sure I want to admit this on the world wide web, but I'm trying to figure out what "bingo arms" are???
Okay, just picture an old lady with very short sleeves playing bingo. That's what my arms look like! :-)
Post a Comment