The girls looked so nice at the concert I wanted to take a picture when AC got off the stage. I told them to smile nicely... The people behind us were almost falling off the bench laughing! Of course in a setting like that (nice children singing pretty songs in the backgroung), this was way unexpected and I laughed until I cried.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
The girls looked so nice at the concert I wanted to take a picture when AC got off the stage. I told them to smile nicely... The people behind us were almost falling off the bench laughing! Of course in a setting like that (nice children singing pretty songs in the backgroung), this was way unexpected and I laughed until I cried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Robyn, your kids are a scream! I'm glad you're able to laugh at them! :-)
your grils are so funny!!
Post a Comment