Thank you Sabrina! I did'nt know I was so cute! Funny, I can see everyone else in our grandchildren, but never see myself in them! The older I get the more the family lines interest me. I love seeing brothers and sisters resemblances in siblings and now its grandparents, aunts and uncles etc. The older you get the more fascinating it becomes!!Truly as the scriptures say, We are fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are His works!
5 comments:
I love this one Robyn! Talk about a thousand words without saying one. =)
cute pictures! um, have you noticed that the schantz genes seem to be very strong? just in case you didn't know.
Carolyn, if you read this take it as a compliment -I looked at this picture and thought, wow, she looks like Carolyn!
Robyn, you have got some very cute kids!
P.S. The cookies look great!
Thank you Sabrina! I did'nt know I was so cute! Funny, I can see everyone else in our grandchildren, but never see myself in them! The older I get the more the family lines interest me. I love seeing brothers and sisters resemblances in siblings and now its grandparents, aunts and uncles etc. The older you get the more fascinating it becomes!!Truly as the scriptures say, We are fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are His works!
Blessings to all!
Carolyn S.
Great pictures Robyn - Your kids are getting so big. It's time to see you again!
Post a Comment