I just want to let all you bloggers know...
Rhonda and I faithfully read your blogs. I am really loving this way of keeping in touch with everyone, even though you probably don't think I'm really keeping in touch since I don't leave comments. But I read them all, and I read all your comments to me, and I love it! Thank you for staying in touch while we're gone from home. I really do look forward to checking for comments after I post and hearing what you all are doing back in the "mother land", as it were :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
thanks for the updates! I hope Daryl makes it home soon. Wish I could share a cup of tea with you and Rhonda. However, I have to admit I'd rather have coffee. :)
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TO DARYL!!!!
I know we're a few days late at posting the birthday wish. But let him know we were thinking of him.
Miss you guys!!
Cory, Jenn and kids.
Robyn:
Jenn just sent me the link to your blog. I just sat and read the whole thing. Sounds like an amazing experience. I read some of it to Adam and he understands what it's like. Culture shock when he worked in Kazakstan. Enjoy the experience!
Angela & Adam
Post a Comment