Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Pool




11 comments:

Matthew and Rhonda said...

great pictures and a nice pool, too. it looks like adrienne hasn't slowed down on the eating since you got home. :) she looks a lot bigger already.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, great pool. Where did you get it?

Zach was also surprised about how big Adrienne is getting. He also asked when we're going to see you guys again. (They liked the lemur pictures too... I just showed them.... and they want to know when we can go visit Madagascar like you!)

Rhonda said...

oh and Happy Anniversary, too!!

Robyn said...

We got the pool from Cndn Tire. We wanted the bigger one that I could actually fit it, but they were sold out. Probably better this way since it's killing our grass! :-)

Rhonda said...

and one more for angie...feel free to come visit any time!

Rhonda said...

look at that, will ya.

Kim said...

Shoot, I thought I'd be the first to say "happy anniversary"! :) So anyway... happy anniversary! Are you guys doing anything special?

Iris said...

Wish I could come get in awhile. Whew.

Anonymous said...

CAUTTE!! very very cute!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, the pic of A. laughing,reminds me of the pic I have of you with arms reaching out and you're laughing! Are you telling us you haven't gotten into this pool yet?:)

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see Adrienne. She's getting so big just like Alex. Alex loves the beach. You guys have to come down and they can play at the beach.