Okay, here are pictures! After I resized everything, they got all mixed up. So I missed grouping some of them together. I will eventually learn Quick and Smart Ways to Do Things.
But you can see some of what we were up to for 5 weeks...if you want to see more, I have about another...oh maybe 1,000 pictures you can look at. Feel free to stop by. Or maybe this is enough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey - thanks for all the great pictures! I made a comment on your last post too if ya want to go read it...
these are great! thanks. I'd love to see the other 1000, I'll be right over. :)
Wow. That's all I can think to say. Wow. The pictures are great and I'm sure the memories are wonderful. Don't forget to journal with your pictures so you don't forget all those fun details. =)
Awesome. Good to see all those pictures. Maybe we can talk sometime? :)
Hey..thanks for the pictures! They are great! i love the lemurs!
Jenn W
those were some pretty cool pictures!
it looks like you guys had a fun time, that's great that you got to stay in italy for a little while.
Great pictures! Thanks for posting some for all your fans to see. Glad to hear you had a great trip. I bet the girls had a great time! Hope all is well and you adjusting back. Time to get ready for baby 4 :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment