Thursday, October 11, 2007






8 comments:

Sabrina said...

she's perfect!

Anonymous said...

perfect and precious!! she's so tiny, i just can't get over how tiny she is. anyway, this was a great way to start my morning. :) miss you all.

Anonymous said...

So cute! And Zach also said, "Soooo Cuuuute!"

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! ship her down for a visit. why not??? you can come too.

Anonymous said...

What a little peanut! That picture of you holding her really shows how tiny she is.

Anonymous said...

she's so beautiful Robyn.
I am moving back to Ohio soon. at the end of the month...

I am going to miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! She's so adorable and tiny!! I absolutely Love the picture of you and her. You should crop that one really close with just your face and her body and frame it. Precious memories.

Anonymous said...

And people say she looks like me. She is cute, of course. And I miss you all. (Just making the rounds on my daughters' blogs).