Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Okay, I know this isn't the one you've been waiting for, but here are the girls with their favourite babysitter! (She lives in our basement) They took this the other night when Daryl and I were out on a date.
Here is the one you're asking for... :-)
She's almost ready to smile.
3 weeks old already...
This is very real, in case you're wondering!

16 comments:

Matthew and Rhonda said...

thank you so much for new pictures!!!! what cute kids you have. i have to say, in the picture of emilie in the outfit that was my girls', i really think she looks like my girls a little. definitely more nisly in her than your others. love the way adrienne is going along with the crowd in the top picture. :)

miss you tons...

Robyn said...

I know, I think that Emilie looks a little like your kids too. Like the outfit? :-) It's obvious Adrienne thinks everyone is really picking their noses...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much E has already changed her looks in one weeks time. Especially with her eyes open. Can't wait to hold her again. Thanks for taking time to update.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures including the first one! Looks like a fun babysitter!

Emilie is a doll. She does have a different look than her big sisters did. The one of O holding her... sleeping.... SOOOO precious!

rachelslab said...

Wow - great pictures!! She's so tiny and cute. Congrats on having one that looks more Nisly - how come the male genes always rise up and dominate in that area? Hope you're having a great week!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures sure have a way of grabbing a Grandma's heart! Makes me want to fly up there today and enjoy these dear little ones. Each one is so very precious. I love being able to see the pictures. Already I can see the changes in little Emilie from week to week. She is growing and seems to be changing so fast!
Love to all,
Mom Schantz

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures.What adorable pictures. I love the one with one of the girls sleeping with Emilie,that is priceless.

Anonymous said...

oh wow, the cuteness is overwhelming! emilie does look more nisly, i think. adrienne looks so innocent, and olivia looks like she feels guilty! :) i love the one of them sleeping.

Sabrina said...

Emilie is precious. I love the picture of her and Olivia! Love the idea of a babysitter in the basement!

Anonymous said...

nd I'm wondering if your girls are so good that they really never pick their noses for real.

I really like the one of you and E looking at each other and the one of E by hersilf sleeping and the one of her and O sleeping together and ....ok. I'll quit now.

Thanks for all of them!

rachelslab said...

Hey Robyn - in your quest to be a trendy mom, I was wondering if you have or are getting a Bumbo? Have those made it to Canada yet? = P

elise said...

Hey Robyn, your girls are so precious! How are you doing? Is there a huge adjustment to four?

Anonymous said...

Rachel, just what is a Bumbo.... Besides the state of your bum after you have a baby.

Robyn said...

Is a bumbo those seats that you put your baby in and they can sit up alone? They only cost about $45 here...I'm not THAT trendy.
;-)

rachelslab said...

Yeah - they sit upright and are pretty cool - you can stick them anywhere - on the counter, in a canoe, on a snowshoe... anyway, I thought maybe if you paid 20 bucks for Robees... and with the Canadian dollar at par, you can't afford not too! = )

Wendy Yutzy said...

How's life with 4? Are you coping okay? I'm so happy for you that you found someone to take AC to school. I hope you can get some rest. Take care