Friday, January 04, 2008

A Few More...

All the grandkids with Grandpa and Grandma
Just remembered I did have a picture of Randy too! Marcia wasn't there so she is the only sibling I don't have a picture of. There you go Rhonda, now you can see him too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! G'pa's and G'ma's laps are full and running over. What a great looking bunch in a fun looking setting. I see where A. is; probably wounldn't have been happy anywhere else, eh?

Angela said...

Look at that crew! Must have been lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome picture's of the family. I miss you and others.
How's Rhonda doing?? I know she hasn't updated her blogger. well Thing's are going good for me, Actually Kinda feeling alone and depressed right now. But I am fine.
ttyl!
Debra

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Robyn! Thank you for posting them, and Menno copied from them for us. We have a few nice ones of your kids as well.

Matthew and Rhonda said...

hey...any news from over there??? miss you.

rachelslab said...

Hey - you gonna answer my e-mail? = P I won't ask for an update because Rhonda already did. Hope your January is going swimingly.