
Look at the pink laundry! (This was not staged!) :-) I must have a lot of girls...

Adrienne distraught and crying when I told her we had to let the pizza dough "sleep" before we could put the toppings on. It hit me very funny. She did the same thing when I let her make a little loaf of bread with me and didn't let her eat it right away.

Obviously a little thrilled to lose that first tooth!

My hugger.

I just love her in this cozy suit, ready to get in her car seat. I wish I was wearing one in this weather!
4 comments:
what a great selection of pictures. my absolute favourite one is the one of adrienne crying over the pizza dough. so sad and hilarious at the same time...the harsh realities of life, eh?
Fabulous pictures Robyn. Thanks. The pic of A. "plugging" her ears reminds me of the picture of you with your eyes closed so no one could see you - funny stuff.
What great pictures of the girls! And I love the pink laundry! My laundry looks quite opposite. What a bunch of cuties.
I enjoyed all of them!!!
Post a Comment