Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is going to be quick, but I wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and mostly well! I feel like I'm walking around in a fog the past couple of days. I think it's just from being tired...Emilie isn't sleeping so well, since she has a bit of a cold.

- I had a wonderful weekend away with some "old" friends (old in more ways than one, I guess!) It was so nice to get away and relax and just spend lots of time doing what I do best - visiting with friends! Hopefully we will make this an annual tradition!

- We are coming to a crossroads in some decision making. All of a sudden something has kind of fallen into our lap and we need to start being more decisive! Please pray for us, and I promise I'll keep you posted.

- It is still bitterly cold here.

- I'm so tired I can't think, so I'm going to go to bed now.
Feel free to ask me questions so I have something to blog about. :-)

Good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good to hear from you...i might call you one of these mornings, ok? what time do you go to bed?

Wendy Yutzy said...

I enjoyed visiting with you this weekend. Sharing stories and struggles of mothering! You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! May God direct you and Daryl and your future plans.

Angela said...

I miss you.