Thursday, November 13, 2008

And I'm Off...

Here I go.
I'm on my way to our new city, with Emilie in tow.
Yes, I'm house hunting, and yes, my husband has sent me and claims he trusts me. :-)

Please pray for me if you think of me this weekend!
I feel like God has a house picked and waiting for us, but I'm going on a treasure hunt to see if I can find it. I'm really excited to see what He has in store, and yes, pretty nervous too.

I'm also looking forward to being (mostly) alone for a few days with my Bible, journal, cable tv, magazines, crocheting, etc. :-) I'm sure I'll be house hunting most of the time, but I'm counting on a few quiet evenings anyway!

I'll update when there's news...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robyn! I've been thinking of you lots lately. And I've been meaning to call or write or something. I can't wait to hear an update about what you find out there! Love ya!

Matthew and Rhonda said...

praying for you! love you.

Sabrina said...

You are brave! Sounds like fun. I'll pray!

Anonymous said...

I'm prayig too. I have a big old 2 story far house about 1 mile from here,and a 20 min. drive for Daryl to school:) sorry. I do believe God has something wonderful for you out there.
Twila H.

Rita said...

I wonder if you can update from out there or not? You're right about God going ahead of you and knowing where the right house is. Can't wait to see what He has for you and hearing all about how He showed you, etc. See you soon. --Mom

Jennifer M said...

praying for you all.