Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Drumroll, please....

Okay, want to know what we decided???





...House B is the winner! I liked hearing all your opinions, even though I'm not sure how much they actually played into the final decision. Boy is it ever hard to choose a house that hubby hasn't seen!
Anyway, I think my final thought was that we will probably live close to bush again, but not close to ocean. Also, as much as I'm tired of the city, I like the idea of living in a small community, and in a house with a fenced yard for the ages that the girls are at.

I guess only time will tell...

7 comments:

rachelslab said...

yeay! I'm sure you're too busy to post pictures of it, so I'll try to be patient. I'm thinking of you and praying for you as you pack up and relocate. If you want a support group, here I am... = P

Sabrina said...

I've been thinking of you so much. Glad you were able to decide on a house. When do you leave? Anxious to see pictures too, but I'll be patient. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll be happy with your house! You've made the decision now anyway, so it's time to look forward, and not at the "what if". I think we see more of the blessings if we aren't wondering if we missed out on something "better". It will be lovely to be so close to the ocean! How exciting! I can hardly wait to see it!

Thinking of you lots, Robyn, during these busy moving days.

Anonymous said...

What a big decision to make, but it sounds like you are happy with the choice and it feels right. Moving is so much work so I will pray that all goes well for you all.
Kim T

LaRonda said...

Congratulations on the new house!

I heard you might be in PA when we are there. I would love to at least have coffee with you...maybe Sabrina would come too. Hopefully, we wouldn't get lost this time. I won't ever forget that memory :)

Anonymous said...

I know the last thing you have time for these days is this, but I nominated you anyway... for the butterfly award. Check out my blog.

Happy moving! Travel safe.

Anonymous said...

I keep checking to see if you are out east yet. I can't remember dates for when things were happening and I know updating your blog might not be top priority when you get there.... but I'll keep checking. Hope you are all safe and sound and look forward to hearing something.