thanks so much for posting pictures. Now I really want to visit you. What wall are the stockings hanging on? Is that between the kitchen and dinning room? It looks like you have things well organized already -even a Christmas tree! I showed these pictures to Jeremy. He thinks (and I agree) that your girls are beautiful!
great pictures! you have such a cute house! makes me want to come be your neighbor. :-) i hope you are all doing well and not missing "back home" too much!
Thanks for all the pictures! It's so nice to get a little glimpse of where you are living now. The girls are beautiful, as always. The seafood looks delicious. The family Christmas looked like lots of fun and memories to cherish.
Summer will be here before we know it! I can't wait to see you! We're thinking sometime in July.... are you going anywhere in July? or will you be home?
Hey, thanks for all the great pictures. You mentioned earlier that you weren't impressed with the kitchen in either house, but I think your kitchen looks amazing and spacious! very nice!! = ) Very cute house. and kids and such.
I agree that your pictures are great. Thanks for posting. It's always nice to be able to picture someone where they are and your home and scenery around is beautiful. Great pics of the kids as usual, and the lighthouse picture is classic. have a great week
6 comments:
thanks so much for posting pictures. Now I really want to visit you. What wall are the stockings hanging on? Is that between the kitchen and dinning room? It looks like you have things well organized already -even a Christmas tree! I showed these pictures to Jeremy. He thinks (and I agree) that your girls are beautiful!
that was fun. i just hope to be able to come see it all in person someday. i love the picture of emilie in the tub. :) miss you!
(p.s. my word verification is cancer. creepy, no?)
great pictures! you have such a cute house! makes me want to come be your neighbor. :-) i hope you are all doing well and not missing "back home" too much!
Thanks for all the pictures! It's so nice to get a little glimpse of where you are living now. The girls are beautiful, as always. The seafood looks delicious. The family Christmas looked like lots of fun and memories to cherish.
Summer will be here before we know it! I can't wait to see you! We're thinking sometime in July.... are you going anywhere in July? or will you be home?
Hey, thanks for all the great pictures. You mentioned earlier that you weren't impressed with the kitchen in either house, but I think your kitchen looks amazing and spacious! very nice!! = ) Very cute house. and kids and such.
I agree that your pictures are great. Thanks for posting. It's always nice to be able to picture someone where they are and your home and scenery around is beautiful. Great pics of the kids as usual, and the lighthouse picture is classic. have a great week
Post a Comment