I think I will always be in awe of the ocean. We stopped here the other day on our way home (this spot is about 5 min from our house), and we couldn't leave. The waves were amazing and every time a new one rolled in we had to wait to see it crash against the rocks.Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tell me if you get tired of seeing pictures like this...
I think I will always be in awe of the ocean. We stopped here the other day on our way home (this spot is about 5 min from our house), and we couldn't leave. The waves were amazing and every time a new one rolled in we had to wait to see it crash against the rocks.
I think I will always be in awe of the ocean. We stopped here the other day on our way home (this spot is about 5 min from our house), and we couldn't leave. The waves were amazing and every time a new one rolled in we had to wait to see it crash against the rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
What a beautiful view. I know that mesmerizing feeling of watching the waves roll in. It's kind of the same feeling as when you are staring into a fire on a dark, cold night and you keep thinking you should go inside, but you keep staring at the flames. The trail looks great and the girls look happy. I like your new blog look and your profile pic, too.
i'm so glad that you are finding things to do and enjoying your new location! did you take all 4 girls by yourself?
Yeah, I actually did take all 4 kids by myself. I thought maybe I was crazy, and went in a bit to look at the trail before getting the kids out of the van. We were desperate to get out! :-) It actually went really well.
i love the pictures! and your blog's new "outfit"! it matches your new setting. very brave of you to venture out like that!
I will never, ever be tired of pictures like that. . .how beautiful!
Bring 'em on!! The view of happy, healthy girls is just as inspiring to me as the waves:)(grandma talk...)
Ditto - the pictures are great!! Your kids are cute as always. I love the ocean. I wonder how long it would take me to get there in my stolen walmart buggy. See you in 2030!
karissa and i are wondering if you got new kids by friday. :) actually, we wonder what you think of that book by now.
Post a Comment