Grandma Schantz loved the pictures! Brought back many memories of my days raising a family of younguns! Somehow or other those days, at times, seemed to outweigh the more organized days, particularly this time of the year! I predict things will get better as the weather gives way to more sunny days. Hang in there Robyn, "This too, shall pass!"
Oh man!! I LOVE maple sugar on snow! We almost always have it when we go to NY and we even make it here at home sometimes...when we have a new gallon of fresh syrup brought home from NY. But I must admit I cannot eat too much of it. It's sooo sweet. My kids and hubby on the other hand inhale it. More than once we've dealt with belly aches because of it. =)
Thanks for the great pics Robyn! Your kids are so cute. And you're still superwoman to me of course. Any woman who grinds her own flour and makes naan and soda farls and buys houses singlehandedly and ... now homeschools... amazing!
6 comments:
Cute mickey mouse!!!!
Jenn
I've always wanted to taste this kind of maple stuff.
is it adrienne or emilie?
Grandma Schantz loved the pictures! Brought back many memories of my days raising a family of younguns! Somehow or other those days, at times, seemed to outweigh the more organized days, particularly this time of the year! I predict things will get better as the weather gives way to more sunny days. Hang in there Robyn, "This too, shall pass!"
Oh man!! I LOVE maple sugar on snow! We almost always have it when we go to NY and we even make it here at home sometimes...when we have a new gallon of fresh syrup brought home from NY. But I must admit I cannot eat too much of it. It's sooo sweet. My kids and hubby on the other hand inhale it. More than once we've dealt with belly aches because of it. =)
Thanks for the great pics Robyn! Your kids are so cute. And you're still superwoman to me of course. Any woman who grinds her own flour and makes naan and soda farls and buys houses singlehandedly and ... now homeschools... amazing!
Post a Comment