Saturday, April 11, 2009



So, how do you like the new specs?

I'm not totally sure I'm happy with them...but Daryl and the girls think they're great. :-) (Sidenote: they are not black, they are kind of a swirly brown and taupe-ish-greenish.just FYI)

5 comments:

MJ said...

Remember that "glasses" the year you graduated! Thoes were deadly! I have not scanned it yet! I think your new glasses are great!

Rita said...

looks good to me!
M.J.--think about this though: what will these look like in another 20 years or so:)

Sabrina said...

This is a great picture and I like the glasses! :) Also, the egg tree is a great idea. I thought about painting eggs with Isaiah, but that is all the farther I got. :( maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

I like your new glasses!!!
It was nice to see a pic of you...usually it's just the kids.
Was good to see your face!!!!
I miss you.

Jenn

Rita said...

I wanted to see Adie's dress better, so I double clicked on it to enlarge it and still am wondering about this princess who sits on a cushion to sew a fine seam....was she playing dress up just prior to sitting there or what? so cute!