Sunday, April 12, 2009

Once in awhile, Adrienne gets up the nerve to give herself her needle. (Karla, you may not want to watch :-) ) Please watch until the very end - it's the best part.

(I guess I should post videos of the other girls sometime...it seems they're always of Adie, but I guess it's because she's 3 and it's such a funny stage)

14 comments:

Vicki Esh said...

Oh my heavens. . .I am speechless, truly speechless.

Dad said...

Wow, Adie, I didn't know you could do that. I'm so proud of you! I love you.

Papa

karla said...

oh wow! she is a bazillion times braver than me. what a kid!

Xiomie said...

I totally agree with Karla!!

Jenni said...

oh my goodness! i could hardly stand to watch. she's one gutsy little girl! and the thumbs up at the end is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart, What a brave little girl !! sondra

iris said...

Oh. My. Word. That's all I can manage.

MJ said...

She's quite the girl!

Anonymous said...

Awww..she is so little.
Very brave....good for her.

Jenn

Matthew and Rhonda said...

we are all very, very impressed!!

Vicki Esh said...

I made the mistake of showing this to my husband. . .I thought it was so funny! But he didn't see the humor in it. He turned really pale and had to sit down! I am not joking! I'm still laughing. . .

Anonymous said...

she's amazing that she want's to do it by herself... that cute..
I miss you..

elise said...

I had to show Derek that video too and he cringed but said that was the best video he saw in a long time!
I think you have another Dr in the family!

angie said...

Wow. That's amazing!