Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me! These are some terrific kids.





Magnificent magnolias!
New buddies...
This is what it looked like when I decided it was time to pack our bags a couple weeks ago.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some scary smoke...I would want to get out of there too.
Nice Mother's Day pics. You are very blessed! And yes, you have 4 GREAT girls!

Jenn

Rita said...

I thought, wow, Emilie's hair is getting long! And I just had thought the same thing about Adie the other day. Then I thought, "January, February, March, April, May..." Oh! No wonder. It's been nearly 5 months since we've seen each other.
I love that one of the girls in front of the flowers and the flowering tree.

rachelslab said...

Yer such a pretty mom Robyn! = ) Thanks for the great pics. And the smoke is freaky!

angie said...

Great pics of you and your girls. Happy Mom's Day! And scary smoke.

My word verification is "tushness" and for some reason I find that quite funny.

MJ said...

Your such a brave little robbie!
And not soo bad looking in those pictures,,Just Kidding!
Your a knock-out!
It's always nice to see pictures and you do such a nice job..

Matthew and Rhonda said...

what pretty girls with a pretty mom in pretty scenery! miss you all!

in the picture where a-c is holding emilie, her legs remind me of that thing from when we were kids...gumby? :D