wow! that's so cool that you get to enjoy the fruits of someone's good taste in landscaping. :) yeah, i wanna know too...are you serious about selling??
We're not too serious about selling, just because of all the work involved. But if the market here continues to rise, we would consider it. Then we'd probably just rent the house on the lake (we actually looked into renting it before we moved here and it was too expensive. Now it's sitting empty, so I'm sure they'd come down in price). With the economy the way it is, if we got an offer on this house and made money on it, we'd move in a heartbeat. We like this house/location, but it's not where we want to raise our family forever - we'd outgrow it pretty quick as the girls get older. But if we'd rent or buy the house on the lake, it'd be pretty darn hard to get me to leave this place!!!
Oh thank-you so much for letting me finally see all that beauty you've been telling me about. When I looked at the first picture my breath caught and then I almost cried for joy! I'm so happy for you how beautiful it is. So if moving over to the other place would make you want to stay so much, maybe you should be content where you are, eh?
Oh, Robyn! I'm so happy for you that you have such beauty around you. I'll admit that I'm a tad jealous....ok, well, maybe a lot. I'm glad someone gets to enjoy it. =) Meanwhile, we'll take our rain mixed with snow and yards starting to green up a little. And I want to see pictures of this house by the lake....I can't imagine leaving the place you're in...it's so beautiful! But maybe anything looks beautiful after what I see each day.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful landscaping with us. Looks like someone put a lot of love into the landscaping around your home. Praying for you as a family as you continue to seek God's leading for your lives. Mom Schantz
Wow!!! what can I say but Beautiful also, It puts my yard to shame and we held a wedding in our back yard just tonight! it was a beautiful evening. Twila H.
11 comments:
Beautiful flowers!
Are you really thinking of selling and moving? This house by the lake must be really something!
Robyn, I sure enjoyed the spirng time pictures, as it is not that springy looking here yet !! It looks like magazine pictures!! Beautiful !! Sondra
Looks like a beautiful house and yard! Something I am longing for right now.
Ya, were you serious about selling and buying a house on the lake?
Jenn
wow! that's so cool that you get to enjoy the fruits of someone's good taste in landscaping. :) yeah, i wanna know too...are you serious about selling??
We're not too serious about selling, just because of all the work involved. But if the market here continues to rise, we would consider it. Then we'd probably just rent the house on the lake (we actually looked into renting it before we moved here and it was too expensive. Now it's sitting empty, so I'm sure they'd come down in price). With the economy the way it is, if we got an offer on this house and made money on it, we'd move in a heartbeat. We like this house/location, but it's not where we want to raise our family forever - we'd outgrow it pretty quick as the girls get older. But if we'd rent or buy the house on the lake, it'd be pretty darn hard to get me to leave this place!!!
Oh thank-you so much for letting me finally see all that beauty you've been telling me about. When I looked at the first picture my breath caught and then I almost cried for joy! I'm so happy for you how beautiful it is. So if moving over to the other place would make you want to stay so much, maybe you should be content where you are, eh?
Oh, Robyn! I'm so happy for you that you have such beauty around you. I'll admit that I'm a tad jealous....ok, well, maybe a lot. I'm glad someone gets to enjoy it. =) Meanwhile, we'll take our rain mixed with snow and yards starting to green up a little. And I want to see pictures of this house by the lake....I can't imagine leaving the place you're in...it's so beautiful! But maybe anything looks beautiful after what I see each day.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful landscaping with us. Looks like someone put a lot of love into the landscaping around your home.
Praying for you as a family as you continue to seek God's leading for your lives.
Mom Schantz
Very very pretty! wow. and you win for blog comments these days. Congrats. haha. = P
Wow!!! what can I say but Beautiful also, It puts my yard to shame and we held a wedding in our back yard just tonight! it was a beautiful evening.
Twila H.
I love the pictures of your house! Very, very Nice! Makes me want to come visit.
Post a Comment