The clown outfits turned out great! I enjoyed all the pictures -thanks for posting the one of me with the match. It reminded me to try it again. I really do think it worked. Also, I enjoyed what you wrote about being "called". You are right on.
Love the cute clowns that visited your house! Where did you get the wigs? My kids would love them just to dress up for fun.
By the way, as for the comment you put on my blog, no, we don't get that mag. Should we? And also, do you think we could stay with you guys one night? We'd love to spend some time with you and it looks like we will be in Halifax for at least one night. Do you do B and B service for old friends? =)
Iris, of course we do B&B! :-) We'd love to have you, but don't feel obligated to stay overnight on your honeymoon! Yeah, I'd recommend getting the Doers and Dreamers. Just google it and I'm sure it will pop up. I'll email you.
8 comments:
awesome circus at your house!!!! The girls make fab clowns. Nearly laughed out loud at AC's pants! Wonderful pictures all around.
These are too good. They all look so cute! And Emilie really does look like Thing 1.
Sooooo so cute! Man, I miss all of you guys! Thanks for posting all the pictures! Maybe you should be on skype sometime? Just a suggestion. :)
great pictures, adorable kids, looks like they were having a blast playing Apples to Apples - too cute! Emilie is getting so big.
They are very cute clowns!
Good job on the costumes! Looks fun!
Jenn W
The clown outfits turned out great! I enjoyed all the pictures -thanks for posting the one of me with the match. It reminded me to try it again. I really do think it worked. Also, I enjoyed what you wrote about being "called". You are right on.
Love the cute clowns that visited your house! Where did you get the wigs? My kids would love them just to dress up for fun.
By the way, as for the comment you put on my blog, no, we don't get that mag. Should we? And also, do you think we could stay with you guys one night? We'd love to spend some time with you and it looks like we will be in Halifax for at least one night. Do you do B and B service for old friends? =)
Iris, of course we do B&B! :-) We'd love to have you, but don't feel obligated to stay overnight on your honeymoon! Yeah, I'd recommend getting the Doers and Dreamers. Just google it and I'm sure it will pop up. I'll email you.
Post a Comment