I forgot to tell you about our conversation this morning. Me: what are you doing today, Adie? A: a puzzle Me: I wish I could help you A: I wish I could live with you then we could do the puzzle together Me: That would be nice A: I will live with you when I'm older Me: That would be fun; maybe when you're in high school A: I'm not going to high school. I will live with you when I'm older and go to preschool!
Is she a thinker or what? so cute!!Don't even know your little girls, glad for blogs and FB it helps a bit. Would love to have coffee with you sometime. just an old timer, Twila
3 comments:
I forgot to tell you about our conversation this morning.
Me: what are you doing today, Adie?
A: a puzzle
Me: I wish I could help you
A: I wish I could live with you then we could do the puzzle together
Me: That would be nice
A: I will live with you when I'm older
Me: That would be fun; maybe when you're in high school
A: I'm not going to high school. I will live with you when I'm older and go to preschool!
All in perspective, eh? What a sweetheart she is.
Is she a thinker or what? so cute!!Don't even know your little girls, glad for blogs and FB it helps a bit. Would love to have coffee with you sometime.
just an old timer,
Twila
gotta love 3 year olds. :)
Post a Comment