Here is part of what our holidays looked like!
I wanted to post pictures of at least all the S. siblings. Well, most of the pics I got of them turned out lousy, and whoever does not show up here will probably thank me for not posting the pics of them that I have :-)
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
beautiful pictures. Looks like it was a very Merry Christmas. The girls are changing so much!
Best wishes for a wonderful 2010 to you all!
Thank you so much for posting pictures! I loved them all. I feel like I know your girls now which makes it even more fun to see pictures of them. By the way, I really like your hair! P.S. What were you so excited about?
Looks like a fun, family holiday. Say hi to Daryl and the girls for us.
Hey great pics! Where are the ones from our visit with you guys? lol.
Post a Comment