Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthdays

Olivia and her friend A (from school). We went mini-golfing and then home for cake. She really wanted a store bought cake this year so I caved. :-) I must say it was really good.
Olivia's 7th birthday.

Another celebration with their adult friends :-) These ladies are the best East Coast Aunties!!!

Anna-Christina's 9th birthday. She asked for a fancy dinner with her friends. They had a great time. Olivia was the server :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had much fun celebrating two special young ladys' birthdays! Enjoyed seeing the friends you were sharing your birthdays with. I did recognize your very special Halifax "Aunties". How nice of Olivia to serve Anna- Christina's guests at her formal dinner birthday party. That was special indeed! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Love,Grandma S.

rachelslab said...

great pictures and looks like some fun birthday parties. I saw some of them on FB - nice, creative birthday parties. good mom. good friends. good life. good night.

Rhonda said...

do you ever get the urge to nibble at your gardener? haha. :) i love seeing the birthday pictures...can't believe it's already 3 years since i made a cake for them here!

Robyn said...

Rachel, I am full of party solutions that require little to no work and little to no kids. Ha ha :-)
Rhonda, I probably get the urge to nibble at my gardener more than you do at yours. :-) HA HA HA!!!
I know, I can't believe it's been that long since we were there. Amazing.

angie said...

Happy Birthday, Girls!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics of the birthday girls!