
A random shot that one of her sisters took - just posting it because she's my kid and she's cute.

A random shot of Mayah when they were here. Just posting it because she's my niece and she's cute.

A random shot of us. Just posting it because he's my husband and he's cute (and I'm missing him today)

...and a shot of Peggy's Cove just in case I don't post enough lighthouse pictures for any of you.
5 comments:
i LOVED seeing those! thanks.
Great pictures! Loved the flowers,desert picture,lighthouse scene is breath taking. Subjects in your picture most winsome. Missing you and makes me want to see you all!
Love, Mom Schantz
Nice pics. You Nisly girls have sure been getting around lately, eh? All the travels to and from each other's places. That picture of Adie is SO cute.
Your front yard is so pretty. Enjoy it every day that you can! The girls are growing and making me so so homesick for them. I think you should frame the lighthouse picture.
Love the pictures! Someday we hope to come visit you and see this lighthouse for real:)
Post a Comment