Tuesday, May 30, 2006

FOOD!

Okay, here it is:
Monday - Spaghetti
Tuesday - Tamale Pie (new recipe)
Wednesday - Pork Stir Fry
Thursday - Rice and Refried Beans
Friday - not sure (probably leftovers)
Saturday - Souvlaki (I've been craving this for awhile and chicken breasts finally went on sale! Yeah!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn, thanks for the email you sent. Yes, I do come for coffee every couple of days.=) I have to ask, what is Souvlaki and how do you make it?

Robyn said...

Souvlaki is one of the best ways to eat chicken. You marinate the chicken breasts in oil and spices and put them on skewers (mixed with veggies if you prefer, plain if you're a carnivore), and then grill them. Yummy. I think they're Greek. If you want the actual recipe let me know.

rachelslab said...

I want the actual recipe!

Anonymous said...

I want the recipe for tamale pie and tell me about the whole meal for rice and refried beans...how you make it and exactly what you eat with it.

Robyn said...

I'll only talk about this on the proper blog! :-)
Go see our recipes!

Anonymous said...

you should link to our recipes and other important blogs. if you need help doing it, just ask. :-) (for your sidebar)

Anonymous said...

Souvlaki is awesome! We just had it on Sunday night. We like to mix mushrooms (canned) with the chicken. I'm interested in the tamale pie. do you list your recipes somewhere?

Robyn said...

Click on the sidebar where it says Our Recipes. I will post it soon.